Your privacy is important to RSJ Software GmbH. It is our intention to protect your personal data. For this we took appropriate technical and organizational precautions; we use for example encoding methods for the transmission of credit card details.
- our website http://www.rsj.de
- the cloud version of our Next Generation Label Printing System https://lpsng.rsj.de
- our Google Sheets Add-On for the Next Generation Label Printing System
- our Microsoft Office Add-In for the Next Generation Label Printing System
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
You will required to sign in with an identity provider like Google, Microsoft, Github or LinkedIn to use our cloud based services. We get your email address, your name and some address information from the providers.
We will also get access to documents (eg spreadsheets) with data that you upload or provide to us.
We will be able to store links to label layouts on your Google Drive.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you login, use our site, register on our site, place an order, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you use our site, login , register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
- All payment / credit card transactions are processed through an external PCI compliant gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Therefore we do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, many features that make out our sites user experience may not function properly or not at all. This is esspecially true for the personalized online services.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
You change your personal information:
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We don't honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. We don't honor them because our services depend on personalizing the website content.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we might allow third-party behavioral tracking to improve your user experience.
Our website is aimed at professional users.
We do not market our website specifically for children.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Identify you
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
We agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
This website uses (from to time to time) Inspectlet, a web analytics solution, to record detailed usage information to help us in improving your user experience.
Last Edited on 2019-10-21