Order Specific Labeling
Customers want to decide how there goods are labeled:
- Either because they want to sell them under their own brand
- or because they want to automate their goods entry system
- or because the want to implement traceability
Our Next Generation Label Printing System allows for a simple fullfillment:
- You can use our web based layout editor to create customer or product specific labels:
- Text in different fonts, barcodes (1D and 2D), images
- Dynamic data fields from your ERP and production systems
- You can use scripts to adapt data fields (eg to generate a composite barcode from different data fields)
- You can use our background images to easily position fields on pre printed (eg color images) labels
- We merge the dynamic data into the layout at production time and print them as bitmaps (or PDFs)
- You could request labels:
- either manually from a web browser
- or automatically from your production line (either with a web service request or a project specific TCP connection)
- or use a hybrid approach were part of the data is set automatically and part of the data is entered manually
- or import batch data file (Excel, CSV, JSON or XML) to request multiple labels in a batch operation
The advantages of our solution are:
- You only need to install our software on the server. Clients just use their web browser.
- Simple integration ERP systems. You just need a link into our browser app.
- Simple integration into packaging lines. We support web service requests or could implement a custom TCP interface.
- We create our bitmaps on the server. So you could check the final appearance on screen.
- We create an identical output on different printers.